INFORMATION WE COLLECTTHAT YOU PROVIDE
We collect personal information from you to provide a better experience for you on the Site. We collect this information when you provide it on our Site and/or when joining or applying for any membership or loyalty program.
You may choose to provide personal information to us in several ways, for example by participating in an offer or promotion, making a purchase on our site,providing information directly by submitting reviews, contacting us through the Contact Us page or directly via email, and/or through search queries on the Site.
The types of personal information we collect that you provide to us include:
- Personal contact information such as your name, mailing/shipping address, billing address, email address, and phone number;
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address for the purpose of processing orders, or as an option in your personal account on the Site;
- Your unique identifiers like username, account number, and password;
- Preferences information like cart or order history and marketing preferences;
- Your date of birth and gender;
- Additional information you voluntarily provide to us in connection with your ordersand account on the Site;
- Contact information for friends or referrals;
- User Content you provide (defined below); and
- Preferences information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, and reminder and notification preferences.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Site, such as text, reviews, ratings and comments about our products(collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. While we have the sole discretion to remove any User Content in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE
We may use the information you provide to:
- Fulfill and communicate with you about your order;
- Assess your needs to determine appropriate products;
- Send your requested information;
- Send product updates or information;
- Respond to customer service requests and applications for employment;
- Manage your account or any loyalty or referral programs;
- Send you marketing and promotional communications;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- Improve our website and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Tailor content to your interests; and
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Information Provided by You About Others
Information You Provide to Facebook and Other Social Networking Sites
We will not be responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such SNSs; (ii) the content, products or services on or availability of such SNSs; or (iii) your use of any such SNSs.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
When you visit theSite, view or click on our online advertisements, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. We may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits, equipment, and patterns using various web-based technologies.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites and/or SNS. Click here (“Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”) for information on how you can opt-out of behavioral tracking on this Site and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include the following:
COOKIES, WEB SERVER LOGS AND WEB BEACONS
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers, collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
THIRD-PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
We use third-party web analytics services on this Site, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels,and in conjunction with our social network pages, or our mobile applications. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AUTOMATED MEANS
We may use the information collected through automated means on this Site for the following purposes:
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns,
- To store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize your experience on the Site according to your individual interests,
- To recognize you when you return to the Site,
- To provide you with location-based information;
- For market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you’ve visited us before or are new to the site,
- To tailor ads displayed to you on our Site and elsewhere and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms and Conditions.
We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
We and our third-party service providers may also disclose your personal information:
- As required or permitted by law or similar legal process,
- To investigate in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law,
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, investigate fraud or respond to a government request, and
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Additionally, we may share email addresses (in a hashed or de-identified form) that have been provided to us by our registered users, with third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges (including SNSs), to serve targeted advertisements to you about our goods and services.
If SeSpring engages in a joint promotion with an affiliate and/or partner, we may share your contact information with our affiliate and/or partner to be used in relation to the promotion. We may share aggregated or non-personal information with third parties such as advertising partners.
If SeSpring is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a majority portion of its assets, you will be notified via email or a prominent notice on our Site or both of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to remember that you have choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
- Marketing Email Communications. We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emailsor by sending us an email stating your request firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note however, that as a user of the service, you cannot opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the service, such as billing or service notifications.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. We may send you promotional offers from SeSpring from time to time by email or through the Site. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by SeSpring to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in promotional emailsor by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- SNS Accounts (e.g., Facebook).If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook) linked to your account, then you may de-link the SNS account in the “preferences” section in your account settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain personal information with us when you connect with us through an SNS, such as through Facebook. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account or mobile device.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.While sites use a variety of companies to serve advertisements, you may wish to visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp, which provides NAI members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including the “opt-out” procedures of NAI members. Opting out of one or more NAI members only means that those NAI members do not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads. You may also opt-out of receiving Behavioral Ads on participating sites and services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) website at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/rs no longer will be allowed under their own rules to deliver Behavioral Ads to you but do. Please note, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit an opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use multiple devices or change web browsers, your opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options or programs.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide such personal information such as a credit card number, we encrypt any transmission of that personal information using secure transport layer security (TLS).
We follow reasonable and generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site, like the reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
The Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from visitors who are under the age of 18. If a child under 18submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Note to Certain Users Outside of the United States
24k Cosmetics, Inc.
74 Louis St.
South Hackensack, NJ 07606
Attn: SeSpring Privacy
Phone: 1(201) 440-2001